Looking to give back? Interested in helping those most in need? We want to hire YOU. We are looking for individuals who want to support our residents & who complement our hardworking and dedicated team. Don’t delay!
We value and practice integrity, which to us means that you live in accordance to your values, you are honest with everyone, and you always keep your word. Integrity is doing the right thing even when no one is looking. Basically, it is the right thing, the right way, every day. We believe that this fosters satisfaction and will help to ensure our success as an organization and help you to maintain a wholesome feeling of achievement . We provide clearly defined expectations and goals for performance. Our Core Values are Respect, Integrity, Service with compassion and Excellence and if you share these you may a perfect fit for this role.
Plans, coordinates and manages the nursing department. Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to the residents. Ensures quality care that is consistent with company and regulatory standards. May be designated to assume responsibilities of daily operations of the facility in the Administrator's absence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensures nursing staff is providing quality and appropriate resident / patient care that meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
· Assists in the preparation of annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of nursing services in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
· Schedules and performs resident / patient rounds to monitor and evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
· Maintains administrative authority, responsibility and accountability for the proper charting and documentation of care and of medications and treatments.
· Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out nursing programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
· Develops and implements the written staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the resident and resident population.
· Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
· Evaluates current and potential residents and patients to ensure facility can provide appropriate level of care.
· Evaluates market studies and develops clinical programs to meet the needs of the community.
· Maintains regular and ongoing communication with facility Medical Director ensuring programs and care services meet the needs of patients / residents.
· Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
· Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
· May occasionally be required to perform patient care duties.'
Supervising experience: 1 year in a SNF (Preferred)